Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School 2008-09

May 14, 2008, school started!! Hayden & Alex are both in school all day! I managed to spend the entire day running errands and picking up the rest of their school supplies. It is hard for me to imagine I will have a couple of free days each week.
Hayden with his 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Trost...I think they will have a fun year. He is so excited and ready to go back tomorrow.

Alex with her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Stephens. She was also Hayden's teacher, so we know her well and Alex is excited.



4 comments:

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

What cute pics... I love the one of Hayden's teacher giving "him" rabbit ears!! Classic!!

Anonymous said...

Trying again my babies look good.
Grandma

Jennifer Walker said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Cute