Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New (Painted) Bathroom

We have been in our house for 6 years...Wow! In those 6 years, I have not done anything to our master bedroom or bath. So, Chuck went out of town last weekend and I decided I was going to paint our bathroom. I love blue and brown together, so that is the theme I went for. It is very simple, but sure looks better than the taupe walls. Next is a chocolate brown wall in the bedroom.....don't know if Chuck will leave again anytime soon, he doesn't like change! ha ha






3 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bathroom! The colors are just perfect! Great job! Are you for hire?? : )

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Robin, I was logged in as Holly when I left the previous comment. I set up her address/blog list and forgot to log back out!

Anonymous said...

What a great job on your bathroom. Love the colors--my favorites. Didn't know you were a poet, too!!Ha! Love the saying. Sherry