Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disney Trip

We are home! Just thought I'd pass along a couple of pics to let you see that we had a good time! We got home Saturday evening and I was very lazy today! This is the first time I've been on the computer in a week!!! That is a record for me! Hopefully when I catch up at work and home, I will get some more pics put on. We have lots of good stories and memories...can't wait to share them with you.

We had a safari view from our balcony. The kids loved to see what animals they could see every morning and evening. I think this was one of Hayden's favorite things to do. In case you didn't figure it out, we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Our first morning was spent at Animal Kingdom and began with a character breakfast. Donald Duck was our first, followed by Daisy. We had 5 character meals throughout the week and saw other character in the parks. The kids had their autograph books and I got pics with all of them.
Hayden couldn't wait to see Mickey!
Chuck and Hayden couldn't wait to see Goofy!!
Here we are in front of the tree at Animal Kingdom. This is one of the few pics that was taken with my camera that I'm actually in! I made everyone stop at each Disney photographer we saw so we could get family pics taken. They were fine with this the first couple of days, but by mid week they were sick of it! I just wanted proof that I was there! I have purchased a CD with all of those pics on them and will post those pics when I get them.

2 comments:

Christy R said...

Welcome back! Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics & here about the rest of your trip. Isn't the Animal Kingdom Lodge great?!

Cindy Kirkpatrick said...

Those are GREAT pics! Can't wait to see more! Makes me want to go back again!