Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Rodeo

My niece Kelsey (in the hat), nephew Chris and nephew Blake (in the front) at the rodeo in Green Castle, MO.
Hayden was sporting a mohawk (is that spelled right!) for the weekend.
Alex loves her cousin Kelsey.
Blake and Alex with Grandma Phyllis. As always, they both need to sit on Grandma's lap at the same time.



This is a video of my niece, Kelsey, steer riding at a local rodeo over Labor Day weekend. We were so proud of her! She may have been the only cowgirl to ride, but she wasn't the only one to fall off (all of the guys did as well)! She is one tough cookie and loves her horses. I can't believe how much she has grown up. We make it to Missouri to my parents 3-4 times a year and each time I'm in shock at how much she has changed.



0 comments: