Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Knight Update (and excuses)

I know I have been slacking on my blogging. I do have one excuse, if that helps. I lost the cord that connects my camera and computer....but, I found it!!!!!!!! Hayden had his last fall baseball game last weekend. Alex finished up her flag football cheerleading on Monday night. So what does that mean....a little free time on the weekends for the Knights!

I am busy finishing up our PTO fundraiser at Hayden's school and getting ready for our basket auction in November. We are raising money to purchase technology for the 1st and 2nd grades at his school. Alex will be at this school next year and will benefit as well. It is worth all the time and energy when we purchase SmartBoards for each classroom (we currently have raised enough $$ to put them in 1/2 of the classrooms! :)

We are also getting ready for our big trip to Disney World next week. We leave on Sunday for the entire week!! The kids are so excited and I am too. OK, Chuck doesn't seem to be sharing in our enthusiasm yet, but I have hopes that when we get there he will enjoy if more that he thinks. My brother Rustin is staying with us for a while, so he gets to take care of all of the animals and the house while we are away. He refuses to take care of Hayden's rat "Ralphy", so he will be visiting Jayci, our neighbor for the week

1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Have a great time at Disneyworld. We will miss Hayden at baseball this weekend.